What we'll do:
- Review all information;
- Rewrite the press (if necessary) and setup a promo page with a professional look ;
- Send the promo page to over 2000 active contacts (print magazines, radios, webzines, blogs, Spotify playlists, YouTube channels, Facebook pages, freelancer writers...) - all metal and hard rock-related and worldwide; Our average email open rate is between 30-75%;
- Answer all the e-mails from your campaign (requests, questions, schedule interviews, advertise proposals...);
- Send press releases about the band activity (new video, lyric videos, single premieres, tour dates, and all info connected to the release we're promoting). No additional fees will be required as all these press releases are already included. You just need to keep us updated on your musical activity;
- Send a reminder to all unread contacts (if applicable);
- Send an "Out today" promo e-mail (if the PR campaign is started ahead of the official release date);
- After the campaign ends it's normal to receive some requests (like interviews) and we'll forward those requests to you;
- We'll attend to the requests from our clients (if they need something like scheduling a premiere or trying to reach some particular media to advertise...);
What we don't do:
- Send the promo page without reviewing all information;
- Exclude countries from the campaign;
- Control the editorial content from magazines, webzines...
- Manage social media;
- accept submissions containing any forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance;
- Send links and final reports. Nowadays with social media, bands and labels often are tagged and receive updates in real-time from the media sharing their stories.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, note: If you're working with more than one PR agency at the same time, you must understand that we will be reaching the same media contacts as other PR agencies do.